Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boracay 2012 ^^



I missed Boracay so much! It's been 4 years since my last visit ^^ Thanks to my friend Zen who booked our flight months prior so we can get a really good deal.

First stop was Kalibo, my friend Renan -- R as we call him -- has a flat there.It's actually his family's ancestral house. His Lola cooks mean meals OMG I might've gained 5 pounds instantly in 1 day. 

R and I fetching Zen and Tan-tan at Kalibo Int'l airport.
 

Hanging in our suite :)


We got stranded on our way to Caticlan Jetty port from Kalibo. Our van broke down. Typical. What else could we do? Picture taking of course.
 

Boracay atlast!

My pretty friend Zen :) Sunset shot
 
Henna time ^^ For only 50 pesos, yes you heard me right. Got braids too. Love 'em.  

 

No time to waste. First Night is party at Juice Bar. Four years ago, I was at the same bar :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

and their thoughts...