Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 0:)







Today is a Sunday, my favorite day of the week.
Why? No work, every family member is in the house, proper meals, and of course, worship service.
And today is no ordinary Sunday. It’s Thanksgiving day.
I know it might not make sense to everyone, but for the members of the Church of Christ it does. Ever since I was a kid, it has been this way. Twice a year we will celebrate Thanksgiving – mid year and end of year.
When I was a kid it might have been just an occassion that me and my parents dress-up for. But as I grew older, it made more sense. More meaning.
I just feel very blessed, believe it or not. I mean, life’s not perfect. It never is, never was, never will be. But see, amidst all imperfections of it, trials and hardships, I’m still here. Still breathing, still able to have dinner with my family, with friends that care for me. Life ain’t bad mate. It’s good s’matter of fact.
*i think I sound so serious right now
My point is, there are so many things to be thankful for.

Happiness. Success. Peace of mind. Things that money can’t buy.
:)
I guess I’m just really happy right now. My mind and heart is in the right place. And I got the very wish I’ve been praying for for years. (hint, hint)
I’m writing this post with a huge smile on my face. (and my lhasa apso sleeping on my chest btw)
And oh…
Happy 98th Anniversary to the Church of Christ. Regards to the brethren all around the world.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

and their thoughts...