Saturday, July 21, 2012

Amazing Day, 29th of June


Posted on 
(This has been sitting on my phone drafts for 3 weeks LOL)
Several good things happened today, Friday. In no particular order – just gonna lay them out :)
I’ve found my Sbux planner which I thought have disappeared from the face of the earth! I’ve searched for months man. And my room ain’t big at all. I dunno how it just, all of a sudden, miraculously re-appeared.
“Accio planner!”
My last posts in it were like from February… T_T
Truly sad, so many amazing things happened since. I would have loved to have written them down.
One more amazing thing that happened today was that I have discovered the wonders of a book sale. Yeah, you heard it right mates, BOOK SALE. (Ysa you crazy girl, never heard/ saw a book sale before?) (Course I have, duh)
Anywho… Back to the sale…
I saw a copy of Time Traveler’s wife for only 180php! I was tempted to get it, but ended up not having to. I’ve read it; and it’s not like it’s rare or anything. Well, we saw a bunch of good ones. I had to restrain myself from getting 10 books!
\(^O^)/
In the end I got a UK copy of Northern Lights (Golden Compass in American) with a sketch of Lyra on the cover. I have read it yeah, but see this copy is rare. And it’s only for 110php. Pretty cool deal if you ask me.
*I have read Sutle Knife as well, I have a copy at home. I’m yet to read Amber Spy-glass, but I’m sooo lazy these days.
Also I found a very old-looking copy of Two Towers, w/ the pages stained gold-yellow at the side. (I probably better post a pic). Plus, it’s only for 37php. You heard it right. Unbelievable. And my friend got a Stephen King for himself. I haven’t read one book from him though, maybe this is a good time to start. :)
What else? What other amazing thing that happened today? Mmmm… Oh I know.
It was a payday Friday and I got to indulge myself w/ all the Japanese food that I want. I forever love ebi tempura and hot miso soup :D 
One last thing, it was my parents’ 32nd wedding anniversary yesterday! They celebrated it tonight and had a dinner w/ my sister, Audrey. Too bad I couldn’t go cause of work. But, I did meet them during break at Highstreet and had donuts and coffee for dessert. Ah, perfect day.
Tired but happy. A day well spent with loved-ones.
What more could a girl ask for? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

and their thoughts...