Monday, May 11, 2009

hello mornings!

Im so proud of myself. For the past weeks, I've been trying (my best) to wake up early so that I'll have enough time to catch a coach (FX) to go to work. I realized that for the past 2 years that I have been working I been taking a cab almost every blessed everyday. And man, I only work in Ortigas. Will not even take a 30 minute drive from Makati.

So every morning, I convince my lazy-ass self that I have a goal, which is to get to the office on time and not run on my 3-inch heels on a Monday morning to catch the elevator, curse when I miss it, just to get to my station on time.

Goodness me, I could have just saved the 100 pesos that I pay for the cabbie for the past 2 years and top up my fone. To think, minsan Incoming lang ako....haha! But no worries. I've come to my senses now. It's never too late, eh?

And it doesn't stop there. I so love my mornings now that I get to read a good book (which I'm about to finish...Butcher Boy...kinda morbid verging on grotesque nga lang) while I'm on my fx ride and I get to walk merrily while listening to music on the busy streets of Emerald Avenue to get to Orient Square Bldg without even rushing.

Haay..Morning Bliss. And when I think of the money that I save... HAHA!

"I still have 15 mins to spare before my shift, Im a grab some latte" haha.

gastos din. Ysa talaga.

4 comments:

  1. apart from my occasional Paulo Coelho, (im reading "the devil and miss prym" last part to ng trilogy nya pero kung nagtitipid ka pwede mo na lang sya basahin sa book store since u can read it in just one sit. also try the alchemist.) im finishing angels and demons ni dan brown. twiglight again... I was let down. Seriously. I realized the movie sucks after reading the book i borrowed.

    Please, Angels and Demons starring Tom Hanks, don't do that to me again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey NOms! Miss you much! ^_^ Anyways...

    I love, Love, The Alchemist. Santiago is one of the most inspiring characters I've ever read in my life...follow ur Personal Legend...haha! college days...

    I'm not that big of a Dan Brown fan tho, I've been let down when I read Digital Fortress... =)But will definitely watch Angels&Demons movie...

    Butcher Boy is so good! It's an Irish Novel, it was made into a movie as well mid '90's I believe. It's been sitting on our shelve for years...i'll lend it to you when you come home...

    thanks for following my blogspot, much appreciated.... see yah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen the butcher boy before. cover was erie.

    seen angels and demons last night! wasak! u should see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've seen the movie? the book?

    Yeah, it's like delving in a mind of a psycho... not the usual read that I would prefer. But hey, it's COOL.

    Will catch Angels and Demons next week. I got so malas at Greenbelt a while ago. Cinemas are full. Lost my wallet. Cancelled my ATM. Found it. Had No Cash to eat dinner or go home. haaay...

    ReplyDelete

and their thoughts...