Sunday, January 25, 2009

Otherwise

I'm okay...

No,I'm not.

Of course I am.

Fine.

And even if, say I'm not okay, I know soon I will be.

I just need to let this pass. Just let out a big *Haaaaayyyy* and it's gone...

Or maybe just sleep on it and tomorrow it won't be there anymore...

How I wish.

So stupid how few lines I read from somewhere can make one feel so... unsure.sad.

Again, it's happened.. I've told myself before not to entertain such.

But damn me, I'm so stubborn. And I never learn.

But just like an addict, without it you won't survive.

Why is it they say we shouldn't ride the horse that threw us the first time?

Maybe because of the obvious reason that you don't want to get hurt again...

But what if the second time becomes a better ride? then good.

But How would you know if you won't try?

But what if it gets to that point that you get thrown off too often you became numb to the pain?

Is there a difference if you give up now versus when you should have not continued in the first place?

Then what are you still holding on for?

I don'tknow. And that's what I don't understand about you.

It's frustrating, Yet it's amazing how you do it.

Well it's your ride so goodluck, have fun.

I just hope when you fall again I'd still be there to pick you up...

Or it can be otherwise --

2 comments:

  1. thanks, no worries. Too bad, I can't read ur blogs. I can't read Chinese...

    ReplyDelete

and their thoughts...